Friday, August 21, 2009

The wandering solitary mind

The transition into a new system.. New environment.. New friends.. A new lyf.. I find around me, a variety of confused minds.. Trying to find companions.. Tryin to socialize.. Tryin to get some space.. But still confused. The mind of every individual wanders into an abyss of memories. Lyf at college, at school, at home... After a stroll through ur past, ur mind returns only to find that it better hadn't. It takes quite a bit of time before u start realizing that the most memorable times of ur lyf wud hav been the hardest too. Or atleast the result of the hardest part. Ur wave of lyf touches every peak - the rise and the fall. Success is abt getting up after the fall, but determination is abt how fast we do it. N to do this, a helping hand is always appreciated.
So now, I've understood the real meaning of the proverb "Birds of a feather flock 2gether".

N Finally... Ur wandering mind is no longer solitary..


(Huh This is the 1st time I've tried out such a style of writing. Further articles might vary depending on reader comments..)

Adios...


P.S.: This article does not point to any individual, dead or alive, n is just an attempt to bring out the common thoughts that people generally experience, but choose to refuse. My apologies if I hav failed in my attempt :) ...

4 comments:

  1. The juxtaposition of the amount of emotional intimacy your earlier posts used to churn out to the one this style weaves, shows a belittlement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one sasi :) the truth behind everything that happens is finally it is going to become nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice thoughts siddhu...keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sid!!

    Tarun here :) Well, this is your first article that I read so don't know about the change in style! But I'd certainly recommend NOT using sms words in blogs. :)

    My 2 cents of advice.

    Enjoyed the article though. Short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete